Laboratory - Industrial Project
Data center utilizing stainless steel pipe for the computer’s pure water-cooling system.
- 26", underground, condenser water piping from central plant to cooling towers outside
- 16", underground, chilled water piping from underground connection to Data Center mechanical room
- Filled empty room with stainless steel piping, pumps, and heat exchangers
- Installed customer-supplied air handling units to condition the mechanical room space
- Ran chilled water piping to underneath the data center floor